Monday, August 19, 2013



The mindfulness exercise has made an impact on the way I view the things I do.  To be mindful of everything in life helps to promote a positive future.  When you pay attention to the effects that your actions have on the outcome of a situation that specific action can cause future events to transpire, weather positive or negative these events are a direct result of the action taken earlier.  By using this practice I will be able to positively affect the later outcomes in my life. 
            The saying one cannot lead where one has not gone is pretty self-explanatory, like one cannot teach what one does not know.  This applies to the health and wellness profession in the manner that you need to be well educated in the things that you are promoting to your patients or clients so that you are able to appear confident in what you are sharing and knowledgeable in the subject so that you are not providing misinformation.  By taking a personal approach to health and wellness practices we are able to share our experiences with others and are more capable of empathizing with them and are more educated on the effects of practices. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I like what you said about the mindfulness exercise..."By using this practice I will be able to positively affect the later outcomes in my life". I believe you are right! I can't say this exercise was 100% effective for me, but I did get some benefit from it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this!

    ReplyDelete