Monday, July 22, 2013

On  scale of 1-10 I rate my well being a 5 for physical, a 7 for spiritual and a 7 for psychological.  I rated myself a 5 for physical because i just had a baby two weeks ago and I am still in the healing process.  as for spiritual, i do not consider my self very spiritual, however i am okay with that and part of spirituality to me is being content with what you have in life including beliefs. Lastly I rated myself a 7 in the psychological category because I am dealing with the changes of having a new baby and it is emotionally taxing along with physically taxing,
My physical goal is to loose the baby weight, my spiritual goal is to be content with what i have, and my psychological goal is to not stress over the small stuff in life.
I plan on walking with Sofia to help to regain my physical health along with yoga to rubuild my core strength.  For the spiritual and psychological well being i am going to make a point of making time for myself and letting daddy watch the girls. 


As I began the relaxation exercise I had a hard time concentrating on the exercise.  Sitting and listening to exercises like these are not beneficial to me because I do get frustrated.  I find that the time I spend doing these sorts of exercises is wasted and find myself counting the minuets and watching the clock for when the exercise will be finished.  Because of this I have a hard time concentrating on activates like this
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations...I am so happy for you. Hope you are enjoyed quality time with your new born baby. I liked that you rate yourself well being a 7 for spiritual and a 7 for psychological. Don't worry about to loose baby weight, I am sure once you start exercising, you can use it very easily.

    Good luck

    Stuti

    ReplyDelete